Add a Little Information to the Menu Bar

When I launched Spotfire today, I saw this menu bar-
Everything is right, but I felt I should add a little fun to this space. I tried to to add some information to it, and I think we can use same for Adding Dashboard Title as well (Anyways this bar remains there regardless of we use it or not) -

Here is how to achieve this -

  1. Add JavaScript to text area.
  2. Customize segment <div id="Brand"> as per your need.
  3. Paste below code (after customization) and save.

if(!$('#AlienBox').length){
$('body').append($(`<style id="AlienBox">
#Brand {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0px;
    right: 40%;
    height: 30px;
    width: 100px;
    z-index: 99;
border: 1px solid chocolate;
border-radius :5px;
color:chocolate;
}

</style>`, {
        id: 'AlienBox' 
   }));
}

if(!$('#Brand').length){
$('body').append($(`<div id="Brand">
<center> Designed by <br><b>Vivek Kumar</b> </center>
</div>`, {
        id: 'Brand' 
   }));
}
Share: